March 12, 2014
Waffle House Inc.
5986 Financial Drive
Norcross, GA 30071
As a proud citizen of Iowa and founder of the Waffle House Iowa Project, it gives me great pleasure to contact you about our group. No doubt you are aware of our existence and presence on social media, but we are a growing group of Iowans who desire your entry into our great state.
Our mission is specifically, to help you (Waffle House Inc.) enter new markets and territories to server new patrons and customers. Since we are Iowa based, Iowa is the focus of our attention. Our group of members consider ourselves “the irregulars” working to provide positive awareness to Iowans who either have been misinformed about Waffle House or are stuck in a world of pancakes.
In the past, I have wrote and shared some great facts about our state, and here are some more I’d like to share with you.
- In 2012, Iowa ranked 3rd in the nation for Job Creation. As of 2011 the national unemployment rate was 8.9%, Iowa’s was 5.9%.
- In 2012, Iowa ranked 2nd in the nation for the lowest cost of doing business.
- In 2012, Iowa ranked 10th in the nation of the most business friendly states
- In 2013, Iowa was the nation’s leader in Wind power generation. Our capacity ranks 3rd overall behind Texas and California respectively.
- In 2011, Iowa ranked 1st in the nation in productions of Corn, Soybeans, Pork and Eggs.
- 24% of the nation’s Ethanol comes from Iowa, this only represents 4% of Iowa’s GDP.
- Iowa is one of 13 states to have a credit rating of AAA from S&P with a Stable outlook.
Iowa’s economy is thriving and is a great place to consider for expansion. Iowa has nine metro areas, allthat list among the best for “Best Places for Business and Careers.” Des Moines, our capital is numberone on that list.
As a token of our appreciation for the interaction, awarding myself and daughter as Regular of the month (Oct 2012), and to kick off the next phase of our goals, please find enclosed the following items. A newly designed Waffle House Iowa Project shirt, a magnet, a laminated map for your war room, an Iowa State Cyclones flag and hat, an Iowa Hawkeyes flag and hat, a few Iowa postcards, and a symbolic pancake turner that we are surrendering to you in anticipation of your arrival.
Until we can have you in our state, Someday… #wafflehouseiniowa